Saturday, January 24, 2015

Kahlee's 12th Journal Entry



So much for easing me back into duty.  There is so much going on in Zangarmarsh.  The Naga is up to something in the lake.  While I was clearing out a settlement, I found a schematic near one of their pump stations.  It showed their plans for pumping the lake dry.  I don’t understand what they are up to or why they would want do that.  I took the plans with me and when I returned to the Enclave, I turned them over to Ysiel.  She’s in charge of the Cenarion druids there.  She was very interested in it and thanked me.  I knew I was dismissed and I went to grab some food and to get some rest.  There is much activity right now.  I think they are planning a large strike against the Naga.  I will not be involved with it as my orders have sent me to Orebar Harberage to help the Broken there with their Ogre problems.

The ogres are harvesting mushrooms for some reason and they have set up an operation on the outer edges of Zangarmarsh harvesting ore.  My orders are very simple.  Harass them anyway I can to try to get them to move out of the area.  That is right up my alley.   However, I have noticed that power seems to be diminishing and this worries me.  I haven’t said anything to anyone and since I am working alone, no one has noticed.  In the past my strikes have been strong and true and lately my strikes have been weaker.  Is the Light deserting me?  Am I no longer worthy of the Light?  Thinking like this weakens the soul and I have to be strong.  I thought after the months of mediations and working with the trainers and all that I had gotten past this crisis of faith.  I guess there is more to it than just meditating and working through it.

My superiors have not noticed anything amiss and after months in Zangarmarsh they have sent me to Nagrand to help out Telaar there.  They were so impressed with my skills at killing ogres, they thought I could apply those skills to this new area.  I will do my best and hopefully the Light will not fully desert me before I can the reason behind this new weakness.

Kahlee
((currently Level 69))

No comments:

Post a Comment