Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kahdrii's 13th Letter Home

Yaeras,
I have finally gone through the Dark Portal located in the Blasted Lands and have made my way to Shattrath.  It feels odd to me to see Draenor in the condition it is in and Shattrath a shadow of its former glory; but it is home.

I had an audience with A’dal and it was beyond my ability to put into words.  I felt the warmth of the Light and peace within myself.  The last bit of my doubt about the Light and my ability to wield it properly seemed to bleed right out of me.  I am on the right path and I will do all within my power and ability to see that the Light keeps the Darkness at bay for I see now that one cannot exist without the other; there must be a balance between the two.
I was hoping to see you before I left Shattrath for Hellfire Penninsula but I know you have your own studies and responsibilities.  I have heard that the Alliance needs help out there to protect the portal from the Legion and the Orcs that are still under the thrall of Kil’jaeden.

Until I can see you with my own eyes, may the Light keep you safe.
Kahdrii

((currently Level 62))

No comments:

Post a Comment