Saturday, March 24, 2012

Kahtraa's 1st Journal Entry

  
Kahdrii died at Level 66 to too many orcs in the Bone Wastes.  I find myself trying this challenge yet again with a new paladin named Kahtraa.  My goal is to get her to at least Level 77.  I will be keeping a journal for her just like I did with Karimetra.  If you read these entries, I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.
_________________________________________________

Hmmm…. what to write.  My new friend Joselyn gave this journal to “keep your adventures in” as she put it.  When I asked why I would do that, she gave that quizzical look that she gives me from time to time and told me that when I was old by keeping a journal I would remember what I did when I was young.  I laughed and thanked her with a hug.  I forget that humans have such short life spans; Joselyn would be surprised if I ever told her how old I was.

Joselyn and I poured over a map of the Eastern Kingdoms and discussed where I should start my explorations.  She would like to accompany me but she has her duty to the Order of the Silver Hand to fulfill.  Vindicator Anduun tried to get me to stay with the Hand of Argus but the Light told me that my path lay in a different direction.  I love my people but since everyone I held dear was killed by the Legion on Draenor, I have been restless.  I feel that I will find my happiness and duty out in this new world we find ourselves on and I can’t find it stuck on the Exodar.  So it was with many blessings I was seen off on my way to Stormwind City, the Alliance capital of the Eastern Kingdom, and new adventures.

We decided I should start in Westfall as the Alliance is trying to rebuild there and they are having many troubles with gnolls, murlocs and bandits.  On the morrow I will head northwest to Westfall and offer my services to the Alliance officers there.
Kahtraa

((currently level 12))

No comments:

Post a Comment