Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kahdrii's 16th Letter Home

Yaeras,
Unless something untoward happens, I will be in Shattrath during the Noblegarden Festival.  It is generally felt that I need some down time and rest and get centered again and who I am to argue that point.  I hope that you will be able to arrange being in Shattrath during that time as well.  I would love to see you again!

The Naga in Zangarmarsh is indeed up to something.  I am not sure what.  While investigating their activities I found a drain schematics and turned the document over to Ysiel Windsinger, the leader of the Cenarian Expedition in this area.  This schematic shows that all the pumps in the area is connected in one central area of the lake.  I confirmed the presence of this centralized area for Ysiel and she will be sending in a force to investigate further and stop the Naga if they can.
There is also a strong ogre presence here.  For some reason they are harvesting the mushrooms that are the food source of the fungal giants in the area who, in turn, are going to the Spawning Glen of the Sporegarr and eating their young.  I am helping the Cenarian Expedition to come up with an alternative food source for these fungal giants and after gathering samples of various things, I believe the Expedition may have found it.  We tested it out and the giants were excited about this new food source and took it away.

While the ogres are harvesting the large mushrooms, they drew ever closer to Orebor Harborage, a Kurenai temple.  The residents there were worried about the ogres and asked that we drive them from area.  Once we cleared out enough for breathing room, it became clear that it would not be enough to keep the ogres away.  In order to throw the ogres into disorder, I snuck in to their hold north of the Harborage and killed their Overlord.  Without a leader, the ogres should fight amongst themselves for leadership and they will be entirely too busy to keep harvesting the mushrooms or bother the Kurenai at the Harborage.
I still have some duties out here to attend to and then I will be moving on yet again.  Until I am able to write again, may the Light keep you safe.

Kahdrii
((currently Level 65))

No comments:

Post a Comment