Friday, March 9, 2012

Kahdrii's 7th Letter Home

My dear Yaeras,
This letter finds me at a camp shared by the Cenarian Circle, a group of druids, and the Argent Crusade, a group of paladins, in the Western Plaguelands.  They are working on clearing out the remaining Scourge.  I have been helping clean up the diseased wildlife and little groups of remaining Scourge.  I was asked to let an initiate of the Cenarian Circle accompany me while hunting down some of the wildlife.  His name is Zin’Kiki and he’s a Troll.  This is really my first friendly contact with that race (I know I killed Trolls in the jungles of Northern Stranglethorn) and they were fierce fighters so I was expecting a lot out of this druid. 

May the Light give me strength but he’s the biggest incompetent I have ever met in my life.  His heart is in the right place and you can tell he is trying very hard to do well but I feared more for my own life than the creatures he was supposed to be helping me kill.  His spells would fly wildly in all directions and he even managed to almost kill himself with his own spells several times.  I was trying to help him the best I could but I do not know much about druidic magicks so I just tried to keep him alive.
When we returned to camp later that night, I told the Cenarian Circle druid who had assigned him to me what had transpired.  She sighed deeply and shook her head.  She told me that they would work him some more and give him some simpler assignments for the time being.  Light bless them but they have more patience than I.

I just received a request to help out a former death knight, Thassarian, at a place called Andorhal.  Apparently the Alliance and Horde are both trying to reclaim this town and to make matters more difficult there are still pockets of Scourge within the town proper.  I will make way there on the morrow and lend what aid I can.
May the Light keep you safe, my dear friend.

Kahdrii
((currently level 41))

No comments:

Post a Comment