Monday, March 26, 2012

Kahtraa's 2nd Jouranl Entry

      

I made my way to Sentinel Hill in Westfall passing many refugees on the road.  Some had set up camps just off the road while others continued their trek to Sentinel Hill.   I was under the impression that Westfall was farmland but the few farms I have seen have no crops growing and this place looks dead.  There is a dryness in the air and the land looks parched.
When I reached Sentinel Hill I heard that an old farm couple had been murdered and the deaths were under investigation.  I offered my aid but was told that they had the situation well in hand but could use help with the gnolls and murlocs in the area.  Is there any place on this planet that does not have murlocs?!?!?

While helping to hold back the gnolls and help with the refugees, I came across items of interest in regards to some of the goings on in Westfall.  I passed this information on to the General and I suppose he did something with it.  After pushing the gnolls off of Sentinel Hill I was informed that my help was no longer needed and I decided to head toward the Dwarven lands to see if they were more hospitable.  I am halfway to Loch Modan and a kindly Dwarf suggested I stop in Thesemar to see if they have anything I can do for them and a make a few coin.
Kahtraa

No comments:

Post a Comment