Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kahdrii's 5th Letter Home

Yaeras,
I find myself in the jungles of Stranglethorn Vale; a lovely place full of dangerous creatures – both beast and humanoid.  I have been asked to gather meat and skins while I am out and about here by a group of local hunters.  You know that I don’t hunt for sport but the meat gathered can go a long way to help the peoples in Westfall and Stormwind.

The strangest thing happened to me out here – I picked up a little friend, a tiny raptor took a liking to me and became like my shadow.  It was a strange little thing, picking up skulls and troll talismans.  I asked a gnome in camp who seemed to be knowledgeable about magicks what he thought of it.   He wasn’t sure himself and had me gather a few Troll items and the leader of a small Troll faction.  I brought the items back to him along with the body of the Troll as he was not inclined to return with me (I would feel bad about this except that the Trolls have been killing in the area and with the loss of their leader they are now fractured and easily dealt with).  The gnome performed some kind of magick and the Troll body was taken over by the spirit of Bloodlord Mandokir (a once powerful leader of the Gurubashi Trolls residing in Zul’Gurub which was the capital city of the Trolls).  He took the little raptor and left while we all stood there stunned.  I wonder what evil we  have inadvertently set loose and how we are going to deal with it.  I guess only time will tell us those answers.
I am making my way deeper into the jungle here toward a coast town called Booty Bay.  I understand there is only one inn there and you can contact me through the innkeeper if you need me.  May the Light keep you safe.

Kahdrii
((currently Level 35))

No comments:

Post a Comment