Sunday, March 18, 2012

Kahdrii's 14th Letter Home

Yaeras,
I hope your studies are going well, I have all confidence in your abilities and you will shine in your duties.  I am in Hellfire Penninsula.  The demons keep assaulting the portal to Azeroth and we keep turning them away.  The Alliance isn’t doing this alone as the Horde are doing their part as well.  We seem to be working together separately.  I know that probably doesn’t make much sense but the goal of both sides is the same even we are not actually one unified force.

I am having to train harder out here.  I wasn’t expecting those I faced to be as strong as they are.  It is taking all my skill in battle to avoid taking large amounts of damage and to complete my assigned tasks.  I have been successful in all my endeavors so far but I have found that I need to strategize a little more than I had to with the tasks I took on in Azeroth.  How’s that for cooling my hothead?   I have become at ease with my powers and the Light comes more easily to me now.  I have the confidence needed to follow this path I chose and to take the consequences that come.
I must close now as it is just about time for me to go out on patrol.  I will write again when I can.  May the Light keep you safe.

Kahdrii
((currently Level 62, still – it’s taking me forever in Hellfire Penninsula as the mobs are grouped closer together and hit harder!))

No comments:

Post a Comment