Monday, March 19, 2012

Kahdrii's 15th Letter Home

My dear Yaeras,
I am not sure when I will return to Shattrath to see you.  My current assignments in Hellfire Peninsula has ended and they have sent me on to Zangarmarsh to help with the Naga situation with the understanding that I could be recalled at any time.  I am not sure what is going on in Zangarmarsh but you know I will do what I can to help.

So far I have thinned out some of the wildlife and gathered reagents for various people.  I must remember that no task is too small or unimportant.   I have scouted some of the Naga activities and I believe that any day now I will be sent out to do something about them.   Anyway, I will just accept and try to enjoy this slow period before I find myself in the thick of things yet again.
Until I can write you again, may the Light keep you safe.

Kahdrii
((currently Level 63))

No comments:

Post a Comment